1. Women are treated better in all aspects of the legal system. For instance, women receive lighter sentences and a higher chance of acquittal, simply for being women.
2. Men are significantly more likely to be the victims of violent crime (of which rape is included) than women.
3. Despite domestic violence being equally committed by women, for the most part only male perpetrators are arrested.
4. The feminist definition of domestic violence has skewed arrest and prosecution philosophies, resulting in having mostly male batterers criminally pursued, and female batterers left alone.
5. It is legal to circumcise male babies against their will. In some places, laws have been passed which forbid any attempts to make male circumcision illegal. Meanwhile, female circumcision is completely illegal even though some types of female circumcision are equivalent in harm to male circumcision, and other types (a symbolic prick to draw blood) are non-harmful.
6. Men comprise 95% of workplace deaths.
7. Men commit suicide at over triple the rate that women do.
8. The vast majority of prisoners are men.
9. Men are doing worse in all aspects of the educational system, from kindergarten to university.
10. Men who are falsely accused of rape can have their names published and their lives ruined even if they are not convicted or charged, while their accuser is protected and is likely to face no punishment, or a light one.
11. Reproductive rights. Men have none.
12. Parental rights. Men have virtually none. A woman can name any man she likes as the father. He gets a letter in the mail. If he does not prove he isn’t the father within 30 days (suppose the letter gets lost by the USPS?) he is now legally the father and must pay. He cannot contest it. A boy who is the victim of statutory rape must pay child support to his rapist. A man who is raped while unconscious must likewise pay child support. A man who fathers a child and wishes to take custody may have his child adopted out against his will and essentially kidnapped.
13. The majority of homeless are men.
14. Despite the need of men being arguably greater than women, government spending to help women is 10 to 100 times greater than that to help men. That figure is unrelated to medical spending.
15. In 2008-2009, $561,360 was dedicated towards men’s resources and $98,983,236 toward women’s resources. In 2009-2010, it was $1,516,460 toward men and $57,562,373 toward women. In 2010-2011 it was $3,740,800 toward men and $48,331,443 toward women. Figures are for British Columbia, but representative of Western society.
16. Female-owned businesses get free government money for literally no reason other than being a woman (i.e. all other factors being equal. Same size of business, same income, etc. but the owner’s gender being different = money or no money).
17. On some airlines, men were banned from sitting next to kids on airplanes, simply because they were men. Why? Because men are pedophiles, obviously. This ban remains on some airlines, such as Air New Zealand.
18. Under a recent federal directive, men are convicted of rape on university campuses if the investigating board finds that the chances they committed the rape are at 50.00001% or greater.
19. The Department of Education policy in practice: Caleb Warner was accused of rape and expelled from the University of North Dakota, then his accuser was charged with filing a false report. He remained expelled for three years before being allowed to return.
20. Selective service. Enough said.
21. The privilege of paying child support at age 14 to the 30-year-old woman who raped him.
22. The privilege of having his compassion for his step children used to justify a permanent financial obligation to them because he “assumed a fatherly role.”
23. The privilege of being laughed at or jailed when his girlfriend or wife batters him.
24. The privilege ofall the potential joys of having his genitals mutilated as an infant, and then growing up to hear women freely opine on their preference for mutilated men.
25. The privilege of being 80% of youth suicides.
26. The privilege of being 8 times more likely to be doped up with ritalin in school environment. Not succeed in it, just tolerate it, because nearly twice as many girls as boys can read proficiently by the time they exit high school.
27. The privilege of accounting for 20 times the workplace deaths.
28. The privilege of accounting for 10 times the risk of homelessness.
29. The privilege of accounting for 20 times the risk of being incarcerated.
30. The privilege of receiving longer sentences for the exact same crime.
31. The privilege of a 3 to 4 times greater risk of being a victim of violent crime.
32. The privilege of an exactly equal risk of being a victim of domestic violence, along with the privilege of a roughly 0% chance of being offered a bed in a shelter.
33. The privilege of an exactly equal risk of being forced into sexual intercourse along with the privilege of having it not be considered rape in 80% of those cases simply because the perpetrator was female.
34. The privilege of being congratulated on being raped because the perpetrator was “hot.”
35. The privilege of twice the risk of having a spouse initiate a divorce.
36. The privilege of 20 times the risk of losing custody of his children upon divorce.
37. The privilege of a higher death rate with respect to 14 of the 15 leading causes of death.
38. The privilege of a lower life expectancy rate.
39. The privilege of having roughly 8 times as much public money spent on the health of the opposite sex.
40. The privilege of having his “privileged status” be used to discount any issues he may face.
41. The privilege of being assumed a potential rapist, child molester, or batterer based only on his gender.
42. The privilege of being shamed for being a virgin, and then shamed for being sexually active.
43. The privilege of being assumed guilty in most cases of crime against females.
44. The privilege of being charged with rape if his partner regrets it afterwards.
45. The privilege of having zero reproductive autonomy.
- dermil reblogged this from der-steuermann
- different-cultures-and-justice likes this
- floressas likes this
- gatica reblogged this from babushka-nipples
- haley-ford likes this
- tic-tac926 reblogged this from re-bageler
- mako-tachi likes this
- marcosthespork reblogged this from dear-misandrist
- drdandy likes this
- re-bageler reblogged this from dear-misandrist and added:
- dear-misandrist reblogged this from der-steuermann and added:
- codephoenix525 reblogged this from manwithacloak
- kotetsuredwood reblogged this from der-steuermann
- manwithacloak reblogged this from der-steuermann
- zillatamer reblogged this from der-steuermann
- zillatamer likes this
- crade-elcin likes this
- manicandlovingit likes this
- lethimbleed likes this
- bojandordevic reblogged this from der-steuermann and added:
- wolven-kiryu likes this
- thecheshirekitteh likes this
- daydreamntn likes this
- theringingnevergoesaway reblogged this from tigerthevampirequeen
- how-small-the-world likes this
- timeywimeyisonmyside reblogged this from tigerthevampirequeen
- espill reblogged this from lostintrafficlights and added:
- espill likes this
- dicloniusreaper likes this
- itssarahssaem likes this
- sqweak likes this
- thisisjolyn likes this
- ladyformaldehyde reblogged this from tigerthevampirequeen and added:
- decembercat reblogged this from lostintrafficlights and added:
- notsuperstitious reblogged this from lostintrafficlights
- deepthroatmom likes this
- lostintrafficlights reblogged this from tigerthevampirequeen and added:
- tigerthevampirequeen likes this
- princesspiss likes this
- doctorfran likes this
- carmensandiejager reblogged this from tigerthevampirequeen
- sweetnessandconfusion likes this
- lilbijou reblogged this from tigerthevampirequeen and added:
- itsthesupremecourtstupid likes this
- tigerthevampirequeen reblogged this from der-steuermann and added:
- saymi reblogged this from babushka-nipples
- an-internet-tough-guy reblogged this from saltymrshotgun
- jasperbat reblogged this from saltymrshotgun
- jasperbat likes this
- der-steuermann likes this